While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. Our office follows the infection control recommendations from ADA, CDC, and OHSA. We are committed to ensuring that our infection control procedures are current and effective.
You may see some new processes when it is time for your next appointment. Please be assured that we have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- You may be asked screening questions both before your appointment and when you arrive in the office. In addition, we will take your temperature when you arrive.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you. This also means we will ask you to fill out some necessary forms at your home before your appointment.
- Upon arriving the parking lot, please call us first, and wait in your car. We will call or text you to come in when the treatment room is ready for you.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We ask you to keep a face mask or cloth covering on when you are in our facility.
- You may notice that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and other items that are difficult to clean.
- You may be offered fewer scheduling options for your appointment in order to allow for physical distancing between patients.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. To make an appointment, please call our office at 916-921-6051 , text 79091, or visit our website at www.natomasfamilydentistry.com .
Most of all, thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our office.
Tiffanie Sun, DDS
And your dental team