Natomas Family Dentistry - High Quality Personalized Care
Please click the link below to access our COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire:
COVID-19 Screening Questionnaire
Dear Patient, May 15, 2020
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines.
Today I have good news: we ready to see patient starting Tuesday, May 26th! The week of May18 -May 22nd, our team will receive training. If you want to schedule appointment, please leave message, text or email us, and we will get in touch with you.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your health and safety. Our office follows the infection control recommendations from ADA, CDC, and OHSA. We are committed to ensuring that our infection control procedures are current and effective.
You may see some new processes when it is time for your next appointment. Please be assured that we have made these changes to help protect our patients and staff. For example:
- You may be asked screening questions both before your appointment and when you arrive in the office. In addition, we will take your temperature when you arrive.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you. This also means we will ask you to fill out some necessary forms at your home before your appointment.
- Upon arriving the parking lot, please call us first, and wait in your car. We will call or text you to come in when the treatment room is ready for you.
- We have hand sanitizer that we will ask you to use when you enter the office. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the office for you to use as needed.
- We ask you to keep a face mask or cloth covering on when you are in our facility.
- You may notice that our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, children’s toys and other items that are difficult to clean.
- You may be offered fewer scheduling options for your appointment in order to allow for physical distancing between patients.
- We will also charge a small fee of $5 at each visit to help us cover the increase volume and price of PPE. Some of the PPO insurance plan may pay for this charge.
We look forward to seeing you again and are happy to answer any questions you may have. To make an appointment, please call our office at 916-921-6051 , text 79091, or visit our website at www.natomasfamilydentistry.com .
Most of all, thank you for being our patient. We value your trust and loyalty and look forward to welcoming you back to our office.
Tiffanie Sun, DDS
And your dental team
Your smile is our top priority. Our entire team is dedicated to provide you with the personalized, comfortable and gentle care that you deserve.
Meet Our Dental Team
We are a team of highly trained and skilled clinicians who pride ourselves in providing the care you need to keep your smile healthy. To give you the best possible service and results, we are committed to continual education and learning. We attend dental lectures, meetings, and dental conventions to stay informed of new techniques, the latest products, and the newest equipment that a modern dental office can utilize to provide state-of-the-art dental care. Also, being members of various professional dental associations helps us to stay abreast of the changes and recommendations for our profession.
About Our Dental Practice
Building a foundation of trust by treating our patients as special individuals is vital to our success. We understand how uneasy some patients can feel about their dental visits, and we know that we can make a difference by providing a relaxing and positive experience. Our entire team is dedicated to provide you with excellent, personalized care and service to make your visits as comfortable and pleasant as possible.
We accept most dental insurance and offer convenient hours.
No dental insurance? No problem.
Please ask us about our in house dental plan that cost less than $1 a day.
Natomas Family Dentistry